Friday, February 6, 2009

SECRET PLAN!

So. Melissa and I have a plan and that is tooo.... BEAT UUP DREW! it's going to be great hahah
And we are going do this by leaving him a trail of pepsi bottles.. and there will a tiger trap covering a giant squishy so he will fall into it and there will be candy bars, anything sugar like and then WE ATTACK!!!!

NOTE: Mr. Csada said it was ohkay :)

9 comments:

  1. You know, I'mma convert my spud chucker into an air cannon and administer a ban on you. Then we'll see whose owning who.

    The Crunch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't let Drew see this. I think the squishy should be extra sweet, because revenge is best served sweet. Mu ha ha ha!! Csada

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT THE HELL - I'm not some kind of giant green blob that eats everything in sight. All you non-fat people think that's the way it is. You know, I'm sick of it. Serial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just because overweight people are overweight because they eat doesn't mean they eat EVERYTHING in sight. They don't eat people, they don't eat stuff off the floor or ground just because its food. On and on it goes, and I'm sick of all that "stereotype" or what ever the HELL you wanna call it. Honestly, it shouldn't be about a persons weight or appearance. That's kind of what I'm getting at about my post titled "More Friends Like You". All those people that think the above can eat shit and die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would to throw this in. I am totally down for this. You guys need a third accomplis? hehe :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool someone else want to get the CRUNCH!! We should start a club. :-) Csada, er, I mean someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miranda, post more often. Csada, for real this time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miranda, I am getting tired of reading my own comments. :-) You seem to go "driving" a lot in my class. Hmmmmmmmmmmm :-)

    ReplyDelete